Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just because i dun say it often, it doesnt mean i dun love you.

Brrr.. it's sucha cold dayyy. I wrapped myself up with my comforter ala sushi-looking human. HAHA. The folks and i decided to dine out and steamboat is definitely the most apt under sucha weather. I brought them to these Shanghainese steamboat restuarant at Liang Seah Street which they have always wanted to try after listening to the way i advertise the food there. hehe.
Yummy! i am glad they love everything there especially the vegetable dumplings. It's just superb. We had a special duck soup base and the ma la spicy soup as an alternative. Theres a variety of choices and the people there are really accomodating as well.

The copycats or i always label them as 'neighbours' because they just dun abide to the photographer's (me) request to pose as a couple. -_-

with the resident's manager/butler/gardener/chef -ah tes
she has been with me for around 10 years?
i feel pretty attached to her and we can really talk nonsense, laugh at dirty jokes and entertain each other all day long esp. when the folks are out. haha.

Quote from my mummy "OMG...we look like Siamese twins!!!"
arhuh arhuh.
what a weird pair.
one look undernourished..the other is over-nourished.
hahahah!
This was only 1/2 of the food we ordered. hiak hiak.
what a SMALL EATER right?
more pics while waiting for the food to cook cook cook.
ah tes look really hungry...
And i swear this was super impromptu!
Trust my dad to have this thang for natural shots.
-faints-
somebody tries to act handsome again.
He keeps repeating to us in almost every shot that he looks good in it.
Now i know where my big-headedness came from.
LOL.
Taken by this charming guy from the next table who volunteered himself.
v.sweet and kind of him.
-heart skips a beat-
-eyes blink blink blink-
hahhaah
And i forced the whole family to pose this way.
As you can see, my mum looked really enthu to accomodate with me. haha

Good times :)
Hopefully they can always be so healthy and youthful at heart.

The Leongs.
mummy -"how come i can feel that i have an extra ear on my head?"
papa -"aiyah...nvm lah, look at ah tes, shes about to snap!!"
HMM..
we are all crazy vainpots indeed.
i like this picture =)

i shall let you guys decipher what the both of them were doing.
Hint: my dad's pose is more towards the 'obscene' side while as for my mum...
i'm still in the midst of guessing...haha.


Intricate oriental interior design..
the place was really crowded.
It's better to make a reservation in advance during the wkend.
We actually had our meals on the third floor instead as it was full house tonite.
woo..luckily we arrived slightly earlier.
Anw, I realised that taking pictures is one of the best ways to motivate me to blog.
As i grow up, i learn not to take my family for granted.
Cos no matter what happens, they nv fail to be there for me.
They forgive my wrongs and are geniunely proud of my achievements.
They are my shelter and i want to be strong enough to be theirs in future.
Although i dun say it often,
they always remain the top priority in my life.
As many problems and misunderstandings we encounter, kinship is def. irreplacable.
As cliche as it sounds,
i just want you all to know that i love you.
:)

No comments: