Friday, January 16, 2009

dramamama wayang

I know I have been MIA-ing for quite awhile. All thanks to 2 BIG reasons which kickstarts my dramatic 2009.

1.) Daddy dearest was admitted to cgh last week and I decided to cancel all activities just to spend more time with him. I shall save you the details but thanks for your concern my friends. you know who you are. Hes doing well now.

2.) I'm also busy gan-chionging over the various paperwork (which i swear i so hate) to transfer to on-campus. Well, the clock's ticking faster than i realise and i'm exactly a month away from bidding sg gdbye. As much as I grumble and whineeee about how homesick i MAY become; i can no longer contain the excitement in me esp after attending the pre-departure briefing @ Furama Hotel. Everybody says it's gonna be FUN! really?

Sometimes i wish i had the superpower to fast track time to the end of 2009 so as to know what will become of me. Am i alone at this or do anyone share the same sentiments? lol.

  • Will i enjoy life in Melbourne and adapt to the pace of their on-campus teaching?
  • Will i be able to meet new people who will make a difference (+ve) in my life?
  • Will i come back a better person after graduation?
  • Will i get a good job in the PR line by then?
  • Will i be able to live up to my own expectations?
  • Will i settle down in the next 4-5 yrs to come?
  • Will there only be a me; or theres a you too?
  • and the list goes on.
I always rant that theres so many things to do yet too little time. It doesn't help that cny is just around the corner. Somehow i dun feel perk-up at all. Believe it or not. Nothing really excites me easily these days except for the coming trip. I'm so dead. This is a premonition that i'm gonna be reduced to a drive-less salted fish.

oh well, theres so much to catch-up with all of you too. Tentatively for next wk, im bked for medical check-up for the student visa, b1-loving and a picnic with the 'sex in the city' Monash gang at Marina Barrage. haa. They shld know how this label evolved.

As you can tell, i'm too bored for my own good; but it gives me the much-needed space to reflect and do what i want.

No comments: