Saturday, November 1, 2008

goodbye hitchcock, hola to all!

i am already smelling the sweetness of freedom.. yum. who doesn't love holidays?

well well, welcome to my new home! It's time i move on from the previous. i know it's the most cheesy and cliche way to start this new space, but i dun really care because it's MY blog. i will be responsible for my words but if you don't like it, simply don't read it :)

A word of caution, this lil space will definitely contain my daily rants, routines, narcissistic shots and whatsnot...but it will also include some of the poems that i have written b4 or perhaps potential ones in future. That's the best way to express myself --> thru ambiguity. haha.

i can't emphasize more on how time flies. i will be gone by mid-feb. it's a good test for me to be away from the sheltered life i have always been blessed with. i swear to come back a better person. i know i can do it.

Enough of Hitchcock and his Psycho, Marguerite Duras and her Lover from North China to whatever sea that has got a wall..haa. Just one more sem to my graduation; i can't wait to start work and enjoy the right to support myself. yeah.

Right now, i have a whole list of unfinished business. Gotta settle the transfer to on-campus (Monash-Gippsland), apply for internship, settle our online business, maybe renew my membership with Amore, continue my physio at sgh for my back prob, endless catch-ups with the important ppl yada yada.

i shopped my ass off at Orchard for 10 hours straight right after my exams ystd. wee. I applaud my stamina because i haven't slept a wink the night before. I just wanna let go and play hard now. haa. i am a country bumpkin who haven't sat the singapore flyer YET, i wanna try the fish spa, i wanna have more cycling trips to Chek Jawa and i wanna watch more MOVIES. i really need to get my social life back on track. haha.

1.) Madagascar 2
2.) The Coffin
3.) Twilight
etc...and more indie films pls...i'm a Picture House lover.

so here's an announcement: Peeps out there, i'm a bird out of the cage for now. Feel free to make your appointments/dates before i start to be busy n u lovelyones will most likely go like "AGAIN?" HAHA.

thats all for a start. a good start i hope. after mths of cracking my head, i figure that this will be the best way for you me to keep-in-touch when i'm over at the other hemisphere. do use my tagboard, i dun want it to be a white elephant. i will try to update this site regularly.. so be with me :)

p.s. do turn on ur speakers, this blog has music...i will change it occasionally.

No comments: