Sunday, November 2, 2008

Innocence is really a bliss

i was flipping through some pics, read some old entries...it's nostalgia u say but i realised that i'm not me anymore. It really scares me to witness how much i have changed over the past 4 years or so. The only constant is that I have been very well-loved all these while. However, there are some things which i wished could be undone. There are some people that i wished i had spent more time with because i will never ever get the chance to again.

It's been a year and 7mths but it still feels the same.
i still do miss you,
grandma.

Life is a contradiction. As i was telling tp, i do welcome changes but there are times i fear to move out of my comfort zone. oh well, live to learn he says. very true indeed.
i have learnt to accept changes because it's either you catch up with the pace of life or simply be eliminated.

"Our loved ones are the most accurate mirrors, they reflect the most unloving aspects of ourselves that we work to escape."

it's 4.36a.m now. i hear my bed calling out to me.
goodnite or rather goodmorning world.
brb.

No comments: