Monday, November 24, 2008

In a glass bowl

Haven't been updating regularly as promised. Oh well, i'm pretty fine except for certain hiccups here and there. I have been busy catching up and of cos burning a huge hole in the pocket.

Anyway, i am starting to feel a lil emo these days. I dun know what's wrong. Maybe I am too attached to the life here... i wonder if i'm just excited or paranoid about life in Melbourne?

I wanna visit The Southern Ridge and also take the Singapore Flyer soon. Any takers? haha.
I hope to finish up the things on hand first and stop procrastinating. I think i have my fair share
of fun over the past few wks. It's time I really settle down. REALLY.

After catching a few episodes of Life Transformers on Channel 8, I realised that i'm v. blessed. At this moment, I am well-provided for and I can't believe that
there are actually people in Singapore leading their lives in hell. It's simply unthinkable.

But then again, we derive diff.kinda joy under various circumstances. Material consumption is a channel I unconsciously use to fill up the void.

What a woman needs is the right amount of attention? perhaps.
i'm too drained to tell you more.

No comments: