Tuesday, May 19, 2009

a moment of time

There are times I just can't help it but feel so alone.
No number of people around me can fill up that space.
It's been around for 4 years?
i guess everyone deserves to be loved,
maybe not me.

maybe it's not the right time,
maybe it's not the right person,
maybe fate didn't factor this in,
maybe it's the circle of friends,
maybe i'm just not trying,

too many maybes.
i'm tired of listening to all these...
i'm really having the time of my life here in Melbourne, yet...

when will there be ( ) who will always be there for me.
i'm trying to learn to be contented. Learn to be emotionally independent.
i'm selfish. i fear that i will have to be on my own in future.
Dun be deceived by that confident facade,
if theres one thing that i fear most in this world; it's emptiness.
that abstract space that innocently sits in the corner,
yet it's deafening silence is enough to kill.
you must be thinking that i shouldn't be over-thinking stuff.
i agree. i dislike myslef for being like that too.
But i'm human.
i guess i'm my best source of consolation.

No comments: